- Kindly visit our website: centerforpangasinanstudies.com
- Fill out the registration form posted on the website.
- Payment of registration fee:
Please pay the corresponding conference fee thru Landbank:
Provincial Government of Pangasinan Trust Fund
Account No. 2422104251
Kindly send to email@example.com the scanned copy of your deposit slip. A confirmation email will be sent once payment has been verified.
Once registered, the conference venue and a directory of accommodation near the venue will be likewise sent to the delegate.
- Do not forget to bring the actual deposit slip on the day of the conference for verification and release of official receipts. Failure to comply may result in refusal of participation in the conference.
- The Conference Fee shall cover meals and conference kits for the 3-day conference.
Day 1 (November 27, 2023) AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack Day 2 (November 28, 2023) AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack Day 3 (November 29, 2023) AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack Note: Dinners for November 27 and 28 are sponsored to all participants. All delegates are enjoined to attend the Cultural Night/ Governor’s Toast on November 27 and the Higher Education Institution (HEI) Night on November 28.
Conference Kit Inclusions:
- Conference Booklet/Program (with Abstract of Papers)
- Conference ID
- Conference Pen
- Certificate of Participation (to be given on the last day of the conference)
(Presenter and Participants)
|Early Bird (Presenters and Participants):
Until September 30, 2023
Regular: October 1 onwards
|Conference Proper||November 27-29, 2023|
|Student (local)||Php 750||Php 1,000|
|Pro/Grad Student (local)||Php 1,500||Php 2,000|
|Student (International)||USD 75||USD 100|
|Pro/Grad Student (International)||USD 100||USD 120|